I know this is extremely long, but I still feel I haven't described how truly magical it all was. The Make a Wish organization is outstanding. It wasn't about how much money they spent or what we got, but about making a wish come true. We didn't have to worry about anything. Everywhere we went it was all taken care of. It was so easy to check in, pick up tickets, cars etc. It was like we had fairy godparents watching over us. As I watched the other kids and realized they all will probably be back several times over their lifetime, not to mention all the dreams they will be able to make come true for themselves, I was filled with the most bittersweet feelings and a heart full of gratitude for being able to spend this extra special time with my Cloey. We will remember this for the rest of our lives. Cloey has now left her mark all over Disneyland and whenever we have the chance to visit again we will see our princess smiling in that castle where her wish came true.







1 comments:

Kim said...

I love this picture!!! She is so sweet and we love her so much. I'm sure it went by way to fast.