I'm too excited to sleep! We are headed to Disneyland to meet the princesses tomorrow at 11am and will be gone until Sat afternoon. We can't wait to be there to see Cloey get her wish. We will take lots of pictures and make sure to post all the details.

Besides the excitement of getting ready for our trip we have been going to swim lessons, tumbling, karate & a trip to the High School Musical at Gammage auditorium. Cloey was really impressed and didn't even mind that it was a different cast then she is used to. Lainey really likes the little trampoline, my little daredevil. Ty & I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary with a full night out at the Carefree Resort. It was really relaxing. We had a couple say "oh, look at the newlyweds" ands we both started laughing out loud, so we had to explain that it was our anniversary and our 3 kids were at home. but it was really nice to just be "us" for a while. Ty has been working for a temp agency so his hours have been a little crazy, but after not working for 2 weeks we are just thankful for the work. The most recent bummer is that our van died, completely. we still owe money on It so we are not sure yet what we are going to do, bit it will still be broken when we get back so we'll deal with it then.

An organization called Songs of Love writes personalized songs for medically fragile kids. They wrote one for Cloey and you can download the song or ring tone at songsoflove.org. email me at megan.g@cox.net for her record #. It's a really cute song and perks Cloey right up. That's whats up with us, more to come after Disneyland.

1 comments:

Kim said...

I am so excited for you guys!! The happiest place on earth right!! I wish we could of come with you. But this time is for you guys so have fun and don't worry about everyone else. Be selfish for once. It's okay I said you could. And I'm the boss. Ha ha. I'm sorry about the van, if it's not one thing its another. Love you post lots of pictures. I would love one to hang on my wall of Cloey with the princesses!!!